Kwaku manu is a year older today and Filaman has penned a heartwarming message to wish his brother  a happy birthday.
The Bob sika's Brother, Filaman  took to social to share loved up photos with, saying that “On your day special day, big brother, @kwakumanubob I won't to tell you how greatful I am for all the greatfull you have done for me through out the years. Today, when ever I feel down or small you still have ability to make me feel big and greatful just with your love and your care.i sometimes feel I am still being carried around your shoulders, you have the amazing ability to lift me up and support me when I need it. God bless your new age HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU @kwakumanubob”.

He continued that “I say you are a great blessing to not just your family but to this entire generation. You go out of your way to give others the opportunity to be best versions of themselves".
In concluding this is what Osiekrom TV have for you and will tell you, Oseikrom TV we hope you never have to feel under appreciated for all you do to put others before yourself because you Etse are a GOOD person! Your good deeds will never go unrewarded. God bless you".
See his photos below :



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post